Monday, March 7, 2011

One Thousand Gifts Goes to . . . .


Comment #18 from Linwood & Margaret!
Margaret, I will be emailing you to obtain a mailing address.

Thank you so very much for all the kind and encouraging comments.
I have said before, and probably will say many more times, that God's timing is perfect.

This past week involved making difficult decisions.
Reading many of your comments lifted and will continue to carry me through these days.
I am fine physically, just weary.

A few days of stitching, milkshakes and cupcakes will make all right and bright again!
See you soon!

4 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Congratulations to the winner. Be well, Jan. Cupcakes and milkshakes... mmmmmm...I might just join you!
Hope you have a good week. Rest and rejuvenate, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Martha said...

Congratulations Margaret. Enjoy.

Linwood & Margaret said...

This is the first time I have ever won anything on the internet. I am so excited and love that it is coming from you. mcerb8628@gmail.com

Laurie said...

Jan,

Don't forget the chocolate! For me it would be dark or semi sweet chocolate.

Take care of yourself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails