Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spaces to Create


Karen, at My Desert Cottage, is hosting the
Second Annual Where Bloggers Create!

Originally posted at My Desert Cottage

Whether it is to stitch, scrapbook, illustrate, decorate or craft in another manner,
many of us have carved out a special spot in our home where our creations come to life.

Originally posted at Mockingbird Hill Cottage

I, of course, was drawn to those spaces including sewing machines.  One of my most favorites was Rebecca's lovely studio, which can be viewed at her blog A Gathering of Thoughts.

Originally posted at The Wrought Iron Gate

There are spaces displaying lovely fabrics and vintage linens.

Originally posted at The Raspberry Rabbits

There are spaces displaying a sense of humor by elevating the mundane to the sublime!

Hop over to My Desert Cottage and enjoy hundreds of inspiring and creative spots.
In the meantime, I will be attempting to restore some sense of order to my own sewing room!

3 comments:

Martha said...

I will not go look, I will not go look. If I do, I will never get out of this chair! :)

Robin Hart said...

I spent most of my free time yesterday in my sewing room. I organized my long neglected Sew Beautiful magazines. I need to spray paint some other magazine holders white and get the others in organization. I do want to finish organizing... but need time to sew in the space as well.

Goosegirl said...

I so need to clean up and organize my sewing space. These featured rooms are so lovely, and mine is a mess! Of course, I end up sewing on the kitchen table most of the time so I don't have to run up and down the stairs when my kids need something.
Someday.....my sewing room will be serene and clean and pretty. But for now, it is a holding station for fabrics that get sewn in the kitchen. Heehee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails